REGISTER | FAQ | UMBRO KIT
Frequently asked questions
How do I register a team?
- First you need to choose a Team Captain.
- The Team Captain can secure the teams spot at the event for free, by simply nominating the Team Name and Division on the Register page.
- Once the Team is registered, the Team Captain will receive a confirmation email with the following links:
- Player details to register all your players
- Waiver details for each player to sign and return
- Details to make the team payment and ensure the team is fully registered
- Each player must sign a Waiver and agree to the GOL 'Terms and Conditions' before being allowed to play.
- Each team must pay the full Player Registration Fee before being allowed to play.
How much does it cost to register?
- Registration costs $300 per team.
- GOL Beach Soccer is a 3x3 competition
- We recommend a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 6 players.
- Boys Age divisions are from U9 to U16
- Girls Age divisions are U9/10, U11/12, U13/14, U15/16
- All Age divisions are AA Men, AA Women, AA Mixed, Over 35 Men
Is my team registered once payment is made or when all team members have entered their details?
The team is registered as soon as full team payment has been made. The 'Team Deposit' secures a spot at the event but the team is only registered once the full 'Team Registration Fee' is paid and every player signs the waiver and accepts the GOL 'Terms and Conditions'. Every player must sign the GOL waiver before being allowed to play.
What age groups can play GOL?
- GOL Beach Soccer is open to everyone, and our divisions range from U9 through to All Age.
- Boys divisions are: U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 and U16
- Girls divisions are U9-10, U11-12, U13-14 and U15-16
- (Note.. Girls can play in the boys divisions if they wish but boys are not allowed to play in the girls divisions)
- Men divisions are All Age and Over 35 (with multiple divisions based on skill level)
- Women divisions will be All Age (with multiple divisions based on skill level)
- Mixed adult divisions will be All Age (At least 1 female must be on the field at all times so we recommend at least 2 women per mixed team)
How many players per team?
- All divisions will be 3v3.
- So 3 players per team are allowed on the field at one time.
- You will need subs so we recommend a minimum of 5 players and a maximum of 6 players per team.
What is the format of the competition?
- Each division or age group will consist of 8 teams.
- Each division or age group is broken up into 2 groups of 4.
- Each team plays a minimum of 3 group games.
- The top 2 teams in each group will progress to the semi finals.
- The group winners will play the runners up of the other group.
- The winners of the semi finals will compete in the final.
How many games will I get to play?
Each team plays a minimum of 3 group games. See the question above for the competition format.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Team check-ins on the day will start at 7am.
- The morning competition starts at 8am.
- Afternoon competition starts at 12.30pm.
- Please ensure you leave plenty of time to check-in, warm up and be ready for your first game.
- Team Captains must check-in at least one hour before play starts.
Can I get a refund?
Please refer to the GOL 'Terms and Conditions'.
Where can I find my teams scheduled match times and results?
The match schedule and results can be found HERE.